Project Manager - Estimator
Onyx Design Collective is a young design - build firm that is devoted to smart, innovative, and one of a kind architectural projects. At this time we are looking for a part time Project Estimator to work as an independent consultant. We desire a detailed and motivated individual who is able to assist in the project cost estimation of multiple residential and commercial projects. You will work directly with the architect and will play a lead role in oversight of multiple projects. Your skills, expertise, and background in construction and construction costs will be critical to providing accurate estimates to our design team and clients. Compensation will depend on experience.
- Telecommuting okay. Must be able to meet in the Salt Lake or Davis County area. Must be able to meet with clients, consultants, and at job sites is required.
- Flexible scheduling that may work into full time position
- Opportunity for job growth
- Background and experience in project management
- Must be able to create detailed const estimates based off BIM models and construction drawings
- Interacting with architect, consultants, and clients
- Must be willing to work as a 1099 consultant
- Must have access to own computer and necessary software
- Coordinate final project details and final project photography
- Ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in Construction Management
- 4-5 years in project management experience
- Experience in working with clients, engineers, and consultants
- Background in residential and commercial architecture
- The candidate must have a strong skill set in cost estimation software
- We’re looking for 5-10 hours per week.
How to Apply:
- Please email cover letter & resume to email@example.com