Onyx Design Collective is a young architecture firm that is devoted to smart, innovative, and one of a kind architectural projects. At this time we are looking for a part time Architectural Designer to work as an independent consultant. We desire a detail oriented, passionate, and motivated individual who is able to assist in the design, detailing, and oversight of multiple residential and commercial projects. You will work directly with the Design Principal and will play a lead role in design and development of all projects. You will also assist in all aspects of the production of construction drawings and details. These tasks include completing red-lines, developing plans, elevations, sections, and details. Compensation will depend on experience.
- Telecommuting okay. (Must be able to meet in the Salt Lake or Davis County area)
- Flexible scheduling (that may work into full time position)
- Opportunities you won't find at a large firm
- AXP hours-Mentorship
- Potential for job growth
- Create residential & commercial construction drawings as well as correct red-lined drawings
- 4-5 years of experience in the field
- Interacting with architect, consultants, and clients
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Must be willing to work as a 1099 consultant
- Must have access to own computer and necessary software
- Ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess a good balance of design creativity and technical proficiency.
- The candidate must have a strong skill set in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Additional software knowledge in SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop and 3D rendering is a plus.
- We’re looking for 15-25 hours per week.
How to Apply:
- Please email cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org